The wheelchair frame is made of aluminum alloy.
Advantages of aluminum alloy:
1. Light and soft: the density of aluminum is about one-third of that of steel;
2. Good strength: the tensile strength of pure aluminum is one fifth of that of low carbon steel, but its strength will increase greatly after heat treatment and alloying strengthening;
3. Good corrosion resistance: one of the characteristics of aluminum alloy is that a dense oxide film will be formed on the surface when contacting with air, which can prevent corrosion, so it has good corrosion resistance. If the "alumina membrane treatment method" is applied to it, it can comprehensively prevent corrosion;
4. Good processability: the extrusion performance of aluminum alloy is good, and the secondary machining and bending processing are also easy;
5. Easy to regenerate: aluminum has low melting point, simple regeneration and no pollution during waste treatment, which is conducive to environmental protection and in line with the strategy of sustainable development.